Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hello World!

Hello to the world out there.

Welcome to MY world....

I am a grown up and I am surviving with children.

These are not your typical children though. Yes, I have my own children...

However these children are the people you meet in your everyday tasks, travels, and encounters.

"Children" is the word I use to describe the uneducated, the blamers, the hurtful and spiteful, the over consumer and the wasteful, the user and the loser.


I can gaurantee you that I fall into this category at times as well. I too can be hurtful, spiteful, dumb, and wasteful.

The difference between me and the people and things I chose to write about is awareness.

I am very aware when my faults surface. In my life though I seem to be surrounded by people who have a complete lack of awareness. A complete disregard for people who care about them.

I can also gaurantee you that I am in no way, shape, or form politicaly correct.

Let me say this in a warning tone if you will.... for anyone interested in following this blog... I have structured this blog as a domain for venting, arguing, rejoicing, and writing. I feel trapped in my mind at times and this is an excellent form of therapy for myself, if you will.

I chose to remain anonymous for many reasons, these reasons are my personal reasons and I hope to remain that way.

So as my first post, hello.... and very nice to meet you :) I look forward to screaming through my fingers at the ominous world....





1 comment:

  1. Hi...looks like this will be a very provocative and interesting blog. I'll be back soon.

    ReplyDelete